Orifice flowmeter It seems that the principle is very simple, but the actual use effect is very good. Today, Yijia editor will explain the disadvantages and advantages of orifice flowmeter under the actual working conditions.
1. High pressure loss.
2. The orifice plate flowmeter is sensitive to corrosion, wear, scaling and dirt due to its inner hole acute angle line, so it is difficult to ensure the accuracy in long-term use, so it needs to be removed for strong inspection once a year.
3. The repeatability and accuracy of measurement belong to the medium level in the flowmeter. Due to the complex influence of many factors, it is difficult to improve the accuracy.
4. Because the discharge coefficient is related to Reynolds number, the range is only 3 ∶ 1 ～ 4 ∶ 1.
5. It is difficult to meet the requirement of long straight pipe length. Especially for larger pipe diameter, the problem is more prominent. Otherwise, the measurement accuracy of 5D front and back pipe plate will be greatly affected.
1. It has a wide range of applications, including all single-phase fluid (liquid, gas, steam) and part of mixed phase flow. The pipe diameter and working state (temperature and pressure) of general production process are corresponding Orifice flowmeter Products.
2. Detection parts and differential pressure display instrument can be produced separately from different manufacturers, so it can be produced in a professional scale.
3. The standard throttle is recognized by the international standards organization. It can be put into use without real flow calibration. It is the only one among many flowmeter products.
4. Simple structure, easy to copy, no moving parts, firm, stable and reliable performance, low price.